Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Adventures of CEO Rowan

R: All right, mom, I've called this meeting to discuss a very important issue.

But first, why are there no toys on my desk?

That's better.  As I was saying, I'm distressed by the lack of pizza in my diet.  
When can we remedy that?

Kate: Well, sweetie, you're too young for solid foods.  All your food still comes from my breasts.

 R: Did you just say "breast" in a corporate meeting?
K: I...

R: Oh, my gosh, I'm so embarrassed.
K: But that's where your food comes from.  It's nutritious and healthy and nothing to be asham--

R: Boring!

Ooh, that over there is interesting.
K: That's just the wall.  There isn't even a picture or anything.

R: Good talk, mom.  Now if you'll excuse me, 
I have very serious business matters to attend to with this monkey rattle.

And this bear.





No comments:

Post a Comment